We impose a strict set of rules that all members are obliged to follow. Violation of them will result in an Infraction.
- Follow the Discord Community Guidelines and Terms Of Service.
- Be active and participate in community events.
- Don't use Racial, Homophobic or Transphobic slurs that are abusive. Respect all members and staffs.
- No unapproved advertising, including requests for paid work. Projects can be showcased in #project-showcase.
- Do not spam or use self-bots inside the server.
- Do not try to mention @everyone, roles or mass mention members
- Don't mention staff unless its an emergency or serious rule break. If you wish to ask them a question use mod mail (DM @Tortoise Bot)
- Keep discussions relevant to channel topics.
- No NSFW contents are allowed inside the server. Use of them will result in an Infraction.
- Do not DM members without getting their permission first. If you want coding help, use the help channels.
- Do not unnecessarily ping members/roles. You should mostly never ping members who are not present in the current discussion, unless they've previously given you permission.
We have a few types of infractions. The severity of the actions will decide the infraction type for the user.
- A flagged verbal warning
- A short temporary mute (1 hour)
- A long temporary mute (1 day)
- A kick from the server (2 days)
- A short temporary ban (1 week)
- A long temporary ban (1 month)
- A permanent ban from the server
If you wish to appeal against an Infraction you received, head over to the contact page